Jim,

I've updated the proposal in the wiki, hopefully addressing your two concerns - noting that there are no other implementations of Jini technology at the ASF, and noting that committership for the initial committers will be granted upon engagement with the project, as determined by the mentors.

I hope this addresses your concerns, and that with your vote on this, we will conclude the vote today.

geir