Hola,

On 12/22/06, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Given the peculiar nature of log4php, I think there's a rather odd
notion available of considering it to retire from incubation into the
logging project as a retired subproject. Close down the lists, and
keep the svn as it is in logging/.

Given that no one has said anything about this project either in
incubator land or in logging service land, I'm leaning towards the
above at the moment.  But it's a holiday weekend, at least in the US,
let's wait another few days for responses.  Maybe we can shoot for a
move on this by the next incubator monthly report.

Yoav