On Feb 17, 2007, at 5:27 PM, James M Snell wrote:

I've gone ahead and filed the export notification and updated the ASF
exports page [1].  I also added an appropriate notification to the
distributions README.

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/

In Tuscany our next release will have a dependency on JXTA which has one on BouncyCastle so I believe we will need to do this as well. I couldn't see anything on that page about how to file the notification - what did you need to do and who is authorized to do this on behalf of the ASF?

Thanks
--
Jeremy