Rick McGuire wrote:
The Yoko community voted on and has approved a proposal to release Yoko
Milestone 2. Pursuant to the Releases section of the Incubation
Policy we would now like to request the permission of the Incubator PMC
to publish the milestone on the Yoko Download page.

How come the notice file in yoko-distribution-1.0-incubating-M2.jar contains quite a few more items than the one in yoko-distribution-1.0-incubating-M2-runtime-bin.zip?

Besides that everything looks good as far as I can see. +1 (non-binding).

/niklas