We discussed similar issue on out Tuscany dev list, see this thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg12758.html

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

On 3/13/07, Martin Sebor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed the problem noted in
INFRA-1185 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1185),
namely that not all posts appear in our browsable archives.

Also, do people use the Apache mbox browser or do they prefer
some other interface? If the latter, which one? I've used the
three below:

   http://www.nabble.com
   http://marc.theaimsgroup.com
   http://www.mail-archive.com

Does anyone have any comments they'd like to share on any
of these?

Thanks
Martin