On Mar 14, 2007, at 2:22 AM, J Aaron Farr wrote:
"Noel J. Bergman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

This month's ASF Board reports should be written up on the wiki at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2007

River and Woden are not nearly detailed enough. We need status, issues required for graduation, etc. Not just the project description. The other
reports can be viewed for examples.

And Triple Soup is missing, but nothing has happened with that podling yet.

Oh, I'm sorry, Yoav's mail didn't mention it.

/me goes write something

- Leo