The only third-party notices that should be inserted in the NOTICE
file are ones that are explicitly required by a necessary license.

From what you've described below, it doesn't sound like you a license
for Libxml is necessary.

Cliff

On 3/15/07, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We are having a discussion on tuscany-dev to decide if we need to add our
use of Libxml in the NOTICE file for the release we are preparing. We
compile against the headers but no Libxml artifacts are included in anything
we distribute. We document that libxml is a pre-req.

The question is do we need to mention this in the NOTICE file. I notice that
axis2c which also builds against libxml does not include mention of it in
the NOTICE.

If we do have to list this do we also have to list other things we build
against but do not distribute: curl, linux headers, gcc libraries etc. etc.

Cheers,

--
Pete