I think I should perhaps have asked the attached question here ...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kelvin goodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 16-Mar-2007 16:44
Subject: New dependency on GroboUtils, and hence MIT license
To: tuscany-dev <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1179 has a useful concurrency
test case attached to it which would introduce a test scope dependency on
GroboUtils, from http://groboutils.sourceforge.net/,  and therefore on the
MIT license (http://groboutils.sourceforge.net/license.html ).  Note, we
don't need to distribute this in a release,  but anyone building and testing
SDO would download it from a maven repository as part of the build/unit test
process. The license looks OK to be, but having dug around a bit I'm still
not completely confident I can introduce this dependency. Is there a
precedent for using this license in Tuscany?  Do I need IP clearance, and if
so how do I ask for it?

Regards, Kelvin.