On 3/19/07, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Please vote on the proposal that follows. The vote is open for the
> next 72 hours and only votes from the Incubator PMC are binding.
>
> [ ] +1 Accept Tika as a new podling
> [ ] -1 Do not accept the new podling (provide reason, please)
>
> The proposal can be found at
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/TikaProposal and is included below
> for archival purposes.

+1

Doug

Although I am not part of the jakarta organisation (so I have no right to
vote), I think that the proposal
is more than interesting, so I am willing to help with whatever I can, once
this project is
being incubated. :-)

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

Public PGP Key at:
http://keyserver.linux.it/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1A15B53B761500F9
Key Fingerprint: AA16 8004 AADD 9C76 EF5B  4210 1A15 B53B 7615 00F9