Dims has asked to see some progress on the Tuscany community front. I have taken these artifacts down for now.
--
Jeremy

On Mar 13, 2007, at 12:11 AM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

The Tuscany community recently voted to release version 2.0-alpha- incubating of the Kernel for SCA Java.

[VOTE] to release the kernel modules
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200703.mbox/ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[VOTE] to release an amended version of the sample code
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200703.mbox/ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For this release we have transitioned away from a single distribution to a number of separate modules that can be released separately. The first of these are the kernel and runtime modules voted on here which provide a baseline (alpha) version for development of other modules. The source distributions for these can be found here:

  http://people.apache.org/~jboynes/kernel-2.0-alpha-incubating/
  http://people.apache.org/~jboynes/runtime-2.0-alpha-incubating/

along with a binary assembly for a standalone runtime installation. The project artifacts are also available through the Maven repo. For full details, please see the links in the original [VOTE] thread.

We would like to ask the IPMC to approve this release.

Thanks
--
Jeremy