Hi Folks,

Please help us to get our first official Lucene.Net release out the door.
I'm still waiting on one more +1 vote.  The review has been very, VERY slow
as well as comments.  Only 3 folks actually reviewed the release and gave
their votes.  What can I do, beside sending reminders like this, to speed
this up?  Please see email thread below for details.

Regards,

-- George Aroush