[ ] use standard repositories
[ x ] relocate repositories under /www.apache.org/dist/incubator

My reasons are as follows: First, NMaven does not follow the standard repo
layout; second, the repository layout structure is still in a state of flux,
meaning that there is a need for potentially changing the layout for .NET
artifacts, while still doing releases.

Getting more into some more specifics, with NMaven, there is no version
information contained within the artifact file name and the version must
follow a standard 0.0.0.0 format. This precludes the use of "incubator"
within the version itself. As mentioned above, at this early stage, it's
also not 100% clear on exactly how NMaven .NET artifacts will reside within
the repo. For instance, there is an open question as to where pom files will
reside when we add the concept of classifiers to the repo. Also, given the
repository layout structure for NET artifacts may change over time, as the
incubator project evolves, I have concerns whether any of the standard maven
repos would accept - and with good reason - an NMaven incubator release at
all. I would expect that an incubator release repo would be more amendable
to such changes.

Shane

[ x ] use standard repositories
[ ] relocate repositories under /www.apache.org/dist/incubator