Congratulations indeed.

Please make notes as you move OpenJPA to its new home. I feel a
guides/postgraduation.xml coming up :)

Martijn

On 5/19/07, Craig L Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Congratulations to everyone involved in the OpenJPA project.

OpenJPA is now an official Apache Top Level Project. The board
approved the resolution that we voted on last week.

There is a lot of administrivia to be done, and all this will be done
over the course of the next several weeks.

Among the items that need to be done are creating a new DNS domain
(openjpa.apache.org), transferring the svn repository, transferring
the email lists, migrating the web site, updating the wiki and jira,
closing out the incubation status, and making sure all the committers
can access the various resources. Lots to do, and just a few people
to do them. Please be patient, as Apache is still a do-it-yourself
organization in many respects.

Craig

Craig Russell
DB PMC, OpenJPA PMC
[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://db.apache.org/jdo

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!