Martijn Dashorst wrote:
On 6/6/07, Thilo Goetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was looking at the reporting schedule to see if UIMA needs to report (we don't), and saw that recent graduates OpenJPA and Wicket were still listed; so I removed them.

With just one tiny little technical issue: Wicket isn't officially
graduated yet. I'm preparing our report (it has been 3 months, so we
do have something to say :)

Martijn

Oops, sorry.  I just knew that the incubator vote had passed, I didn't
realize that it wasn't official yet.  Well anyway, you sure won't have
to report next time around ;-)

--Thilo