Hiya,
We started this vote (and another one for Christopher Moesel which I just
sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]) a while back on CXF-dev, and we've been unable to
gain the necessary number of IPMC votes necessary to close the votes. Right
now we have 15 +1s from the various CXF committers and no votes from IPMC
members.  I'm forwarding it here in hopes that we can change that :-)

If you could please take a moment to review this and hopefully add your +1,
I know the CXF community as well as Jeff would appreciate it.

Thanks,
- Dan