Martijn Dashorst wrote:
> On 7/11/07, Daniel Kulp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Seriously, this is a responsibility of the project to remember.   Once
>> the project graduates, they'll have to still make periodic board reports
>> so they really need to get used to remembering.
>
> Fortunately, once you have graduated, you get reminders for submitting
> the board reports. At least our first report was just sent in after 2
> reminders (first to warn of an upcoming report, and second to tell it
> needs to be sent in).
>
> These are fully automated, so I don't see why these can't be sent to
> the private@ lists for podlings. Apart the additional administration
> of course, but if we have just 1 place to put the reporting schedule
> in, then it would not be hard to auto-send the reminders :)
>
> Martijn

+1.  Although we (UIMA) haven't missed submitting a report yet, this is
to a large extent due to some kindly soul sending out a reminder on
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  If this could be automated, that would be great.

(I've also tried to get us to submit a report when we weren't due to
report, but that's another story ;-)

--Thilo