I'm a commiter for ivy, but I didn't manage to subscribe to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I tried with my gmail address 2 times, and with my apache address.
Every time I answered to the mail asking me to confirm my
subscription, but then nothing.

Is that normal?  Is those two list reserved to project/committers that
passed the incubation, or is it "just" a moderation issue?

I have access to https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers, so I
guess I should also have access to at least [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is there anyone else who had similar problem?

PS: I also tried to send this mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
but I guess the mail was lost or pending somewhere in the moderation
queue.

--
Gilles SCOKART