Xavier Hanin wrote:
Hi,

As discussed recently on this mailing list [1], I would like to start a
community vote to decide if the Ivy community feels ready to graduate as a
subproject of Ant.

The graduation guide [2] can be used as a basis to collect information about
what is usually necessary to graduate.

Note that this is only a community vote, and is the first of three votes
required for graduation, as explained in the graduation guide [2].

[+1 ] Yes, I think the Ivy podling is ready to graduate as a subproject of Ant
 [ ] No, I don't think the Ivy podling is ready to graduate as a subproject
 of Ant because ...

-steve