Ok, we have made a couple of bug fixes and, more importantly, we have
softened the bouncy castle dependency and will no longer ship that jar.
 This release has been well tested and reviewed and has received the
requisite number of +1's from the committers.

The release candidate can be found here:

  http://people.apache.org/~jmsnell/abdera/0.3.0

High level change summary for this release:

  * Support for the Atompub final draft
  * Refactored and simplified Server framework
  * Refactored and simplified AbderaClient
  * Spring integration support
  * ExtensionFactory can now provide the mime type for extension elements
  * Improved extensibility
  * Updated dependencies
  * XPath support improvements
  * Geotagging extensions
  * Simple Sharing extensions
  * WSSE Authentication
  * Bidi extensions (experimental)
  * Atompub features extensions (experimental)
  * Feed paging extensions
  * Feed license extensions
  * XML Encryption with Diffie-Hellman key exchange
  * Extensions now packaged in separate jars for modular distribution
  * Improved error handling
  * More examples
  * Less bugs
  * Lots of other improvements