Am Mittwoch, den 03.10.2007, 18:36 +0100 schrieb Robert Burrell Donkin:
> i quite like the name RAT since it's a play on words a Release Audit
> Tool which rats on releases. (i was also born in the year of the rat.)
> so, i expect people to find a thousand good reasons why it shouldn't
> be used.

I kind of like the name as it is. And yes, there might be collisions,
and then I sort of get a connotation to RAD.

Coming from aRAT the name "Ararat" comes to mind. This is the name of
the mountain where according to the scripture Noah landed after the
flood...

BTW: This is a great tool ! Thanks for it.

Regards
Felix