Hi everyone,

TripleSoup has voted itself into dormant mode. Here's what I just put in the draft october board report on the wiki:

  TripleSoup is intended to provide an RDF store, tooling to
  work with that database, and a REST web interface to talk to
  that database using SPARQL, implemented as an apache
  webserver module.

  TripleSoup has voted itself into dormant mode. The main reason
  the project did not quite materialize seems to be that we don't
  have enough people with sufficient interest, need, and time to
  make this really take off.

The public email thread about that starts at

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-triplesoup-dev/ 200709.mbox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

What else do we have to do now? It seems we don't have a guide for "how to go dormant". Does someone have or can produce a checklist of how we've done this before?

cheers,

Leo Simons
--
http://www.leosimons.com/blog/