Hey Manfred,

I think I've *finally* got everything worked out for the copyright sections of the ip-clearance for this contribution done and uploaded. We ran into some last minute licensing issues that should be completely resolved now. As for the distribution rights section, I believe that all of those are done as well since:

   * All the initial committers for this project are currently active
     in the Apache community and have signed the CLA
   * I have signed the Oracle CLA as well and it's the same as what was
     signed for my work on the MyFaces Trinidad project
   * All items are under the Apache 2.0 liscence and are scheduled for
     inclusion in the ASF

So my question is, do I make the updates to the ip-clearance form or do you?

Also, where do I list the initial committers to the project?

Thanks,
 Scott O'Bryan

Lawrence Mandel wrote:
Manfred,

You need to build the site (run build.xml in the Site project) and then run svn update on people.apache.org to pull the changes from SVN into the public site.
Lawrence

"Manfred Geiler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
09/07/2007 08:56 AM
Please respond to
general@incubator.apache.org

general@incubator.apache.org
cc
"MyFaces Development" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject
IP-Clearance for MyFaces / Portlet Bridge RI

I committed a new ip-clearance document a few days ago:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/ip-clearance/jsr-301-ri.xml

Well, it does not show up yet on the
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ page.

Is the incubator site automatically rebuilt periodically? If not, can
someone please do this manually?
Thanks.

--Manfred