It's been more than the 72 hours required, so I'll go ahead and
close this thread and let the project know that the code has been
cleared for import.

regards,

-Scott

Scott O'Bryan wrote:
Oops, I forgot to include the links below.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1664
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/jsr-301-ri.html
[3] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-dev/200710.mbox/ajax/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
Please see also this mail:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200707.mbox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

this group agreed on a "straightforward software grant" :-)

-M