Yoav Shapira wrote:
Hi,
Cool proposal!  I have a couple of questions, just out of curiosity.

On 10/24/07, Ting Peng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
in China.  More than 40,000 students has benefited from it.  Our developing
website  is http://202.117.16.176/ , source code is also available.
All source code of this project is written by ourselves, no third
part components are included.

I could only see the source code for CWPlayer.  I download it, and it
seems to be written in Pascal.  Is that true?  (I have nothing for or
against Pascal, just hadn't seen anything written in Pascal in a few
years, so I wanted to ask) ;)
I believe it's written using Borland Delphi, Pascal on steroids.
I wonder if there is a compiler for this, it would suck to have open source code that you can't compile cause there is no compiler available :) I know borland has a delphi explorer for free, with a compiler, but that not all extensions are available.
think it might be worth looking into

Filip

Currently, all developers of "Blue Sky Distance Collaboration System"
are not native speaker of  English.  But  we don't have any obstacles to
communicate in English on technical topics. We want to share our work
with people who is interested in it around the world. We want new
volunteers to make our team more diverse, active and creative.

I'm sure we'll be fine with respect to communications ;)

For this is our first candidate project to Apache Foundation. We are
grateful for your ideas!

As you know IBM has contributed a bunch of stuff to Apache in the past
(and present).  Are you part of IBM?  Do you need their (IBM legal
department) approval for this, and if so, have you already gotten
their approval?

Yoav