Yes I am testing what I have found at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/log4php/trunk

If this is the wrong place to get the code please let me know where I can find
the most current version.

I will let you know what I find out

Jerry

>>> Jim Jagielski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 11/1/2007 10:47 AM >>>
Jerry,

We recently "rebooted" Log4PHP, to help drive continued,
healthy development. And usage :)

Are you able to try what we have already available? Your
feedback would be very valuable.