On 14/11/2007, Kevan Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Rajith,
> Where is the license information for artifacts included in your
> binaries?
> Your notice files refer to non-apache licenses for a number of your
> artifacts. I would expect to see these licenses included in your
> distribution. You don't give any license info for a few jars (e.g. msv
> and servlet-api jars). If servlet-api is a Sun jar, then I think you
> probably have an issue...
>
> Here's my -1 until the above issues are resolved.
>
> --kevan

Kevan,

Looking at our dependency tree we have servlet-api in our list due to
common-configuration.

They have this in their pom

   <dependency>
     <groupId>servletapi</groupId>
     <artifactId>servletapi</artifactId>
     <version>2.3</version>
   </dependency>

So if Apache Commons is depending on the Sun Servlet API then there is
a bigger issue. We can block the dependency as we don't need it but
thought I should at least highlight that it appears Common
Configuration has a release that is dependent on the jar.

> On Nov 12, 2007, at 12:33 PM, Rajith Attapattu wrote:
>
> > Folks,
> >
> > The Qpid PPMC is happy to notify the completion of the vote for the
> > Qpid M2
> > release.
> > We would appreciate if the incubator PMC could ratify the release.
> >
> > There were 12 binding votes in total, including 3 mentor votes.
> > The following is the vote thread.
> > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-qpid-dev/200711.mbox/browser
> >
> > Here are the details pertaining to the vote.
> >
> > The signed artifacts for the M2 final release is available at
> > http://people.apache.org/~rajith/qpid-release/M2/Final/<http://people.apache.org/%7Erajith/qpid-release/M2/Final/
> > >

> > The keys are located at,
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/tags/M2/Final/java/
> > KEYS
> >
> > All artifacts can be downloaded as a single tar file at,
> > http://people.apache.org/~rajith/qpid-release/M2/Final/final.tar.gz<http://people.apache.org/%7Erajith/qpid-release/M2/Final/final.tar.gz
> > >

> > The release artifacts can be built using the following tag,
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid/tags/M2/Final/
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Rajith Attapattu
> > Red Hat