Hi folks,

for creating PDF you have many options and I'm not sure if creating PDF using a programmatic API is the best appraoch. But where PDFBox really shines is the fact that you can extract the textual content of a PDF document thereby making it accessible for fulltext search within the WIKI. Therefore I used a combination of PDFBox and iText for a PDF handling service ....

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Janne Jalkanen wrote:
How? Just curious.

We don't have built-in PDF generation from pages, which is one of the
more requested features.  Apparently many companies like the ability
to create documentation on a wiki, and then dumping it to a PDF for
shipping.

/Janne