On Dec 13, 2007 5:46 AM, Niclas Hedhman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wednesday 12 December 2007 19:45, Niall Pemberton wrote:
>
> > I couldn't see a STATUS file in svn
>
> You have mention this for the Yoko project as well, and I start to wonder who
> of us two has misunderstood what the so called "status file" is.
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html says that the "status file" is
> the http://incubator.apache.org/projects/{podlingname}.html and is what I
> have always thought of it being.
>
> You make a claim that a second one is required in
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/{podlingname}/STATUS or equivalent,
> like has been done for Tuscany.
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/STATUS

I make no claim about whether a STATUS file is required or not (I
don't know) - its just that for both this vote and Yoko I went looking
for information on whether the exit criteria had been met or not and I
found a STATUS file for Yoko. For both Yoko (in the STATUS file) and
FtpServer (on the website) the information was incomplete - so I asked
the question in the threads. I'd be happy with a statement in the vote
thread - but without this information I can't see how we can vote on
graduating a podiling.

Niall