Ant pinged me and gently reminded me there had been no response to his comment. My apologies for closing the vote before clearing this up.

On Dec 13, 2007, at 3:42 AM, ant elder wrote:

The proposal mentions continuing to allow for independent releases of the
Yoko code that gets moved to Geronimo so is this going to be a new
sub-project of Geronimo and if so then shouldn't this just be a simple
graduation as a sub-project vote?

  ...ant

I had sent a note to the Incubator PMC about the plan and hadn't received this as an option. I spect this is basically what we're doing except the code is going to two different places.