As we all know, I just love redundant meta-data ... :-\

We have at least three lists for PMC Membership:

  1) committee-info.txt
  2) asf-authorization#incubator-pmc
  3) [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing lists subscriptions

#1 and #2 should be equal, keyed by svn id.  #3 should be a proper subset,
with all members subscribed by e-mail address, and others (e.g., ASF Members
or Directors who want to subscribe) present.  I won't even get into
incubator-info.txt, which is increasingly out-of-date and neglected.  :-\

Didn't someone have a script for comparing the committee-info.txt roster
against the asf-authorization lists?  If so, would whomever it is please
save me some time and run it against the current files, and post the results
so that I can get them in synch.  If not, I'll get to it manually.

Similarly, do we have a script for comparing the roster and the mailing list
subscriptions?

        --- Noel