Hi,

On Feb 1, 2008 4:18 PM, Jukka Zitting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Please vote on accepting the PDFBox project for incubation.
> [...]
> The vote is open for the next 72 hours and only votes from the
> Incubator PMC are binding.

The vote passes with the following 8 binding and 8 non-binding  +1 votes:

    +1 Jukka Zitting
    +1 Paul Fremantle
    +1 Jeremias Maerki (non-binding)
    +1 Matthias Wessendorf (non-binding)
    +1 Thilo Goetz (non-binding)
    +1 Niall Pemberton
    +1 Bertrand Delacretaz
    +1 Cristian Geisert (non-binding)
    +1 Martijn Dashorst
    +1 Emmanuel Lecharny (non-binding)
    +1 J Aaron Farr
    +1 Graig L Russell
    +1 Grant Ingersoll (non-binding)
    +1 Robert Burrell Donkin
    +1 Vincent Siveton (non-binding)
    +1 Alexey Petrenko (non-binding)

Thanks for all the votes! I'll proceed to get the project
infrastructure set up. See you on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS. Jeremias, please ask to be included in the Incubator PMC now that
you're a mentor.

BR,

Jukka Zitting