Okay, although I didn't start this vote, as one of the proposed mentors,
I'd like to close it.

So, we had 17 binding +1 votes, and no 0 or -1 votes, and one non
binding vote.

Therefore, I declare this vote a success.

Welcome, Thrift, to the Apache Incubator.

We can now start setting up infrastructure (mailing lists, SVN, jira,
eventually web space), and start the process of gathering ICLAs.

I'll try to get the lists set up today or tomorrow (and I'll do CouchDB
at the same time).

Regards, Upayavira