On Mar 18, 2008, at 11:08 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

After 20 months in the incubator, 6 releases complete and 2 more on the way shortly, several new committers, and too much email traffic :-), the
Apache CXF community (with support from our mentors) feels that we are
ready to graduate to an official top level project at Apache as
indicated by the community vote recorded at:
http://www.nabble.com/-VOTE--Graduate-Apache-CXF-as-a-top-level-project-to15812722.html

We would like the resolution attached to this email to be presented to
the board for consideration at the next possible board meeting.

For additional information, the CXF status file is here:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cxf.html

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

+1