Thank you very much for your advice.
I was going to fix that.

Last year I worked as a full-time open source developer at R&D center
at NHN (search service company) for hadoop and hbase, and now i worked
for development projects in real service areas. Some (minchang,
changhee) are my fellow workers, Others { chanwit (Student), yongho
(TMAX software, database company), taehui (KRIBB, biomedical
government research center) } are came from hadoop community.

--
== Homogenous Developers ==

The current list of committers includes developers from several
different companies ( NHN, corp, TMAX software, Korea Research
Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Students) plus many
independent volunteers. The committers are geographically distributed
across the Europe, and Asia. They are experienced with working in a
distributed environment.

== Reliance on Salaried Developers ==

It is expected that Hama development will occur on both salaried time
and on volunteer time, after hours. While there is reliance on
salaried developers (currently from  NHN, corp, but it's expected that
other company's salaried developers will also be involved), the Hama
Community is very active and things should balance out fairly quickly.
In the meantime,  NHN, corp will support the project in the future by
dedicating 'work time' to Hama, so that there is a smooth transition.

Thanks,
Edward.