Jukka Zitting wrote:
Hi,

I reviewed the submitted project reports for April. I'm not sure if
people are actively following the page or the diffs, so here's a
summary of my review.

OK:

* CouchDB
* PDFBox (I'm a mentor)
* Tika (I'm a mentor)

OK with comments:

* CXF - Good luck for the TLP!
* Imperius - Issues before graduation?
* JSPWiki - Issues before graduation?
* Qpid - Did you understand the IPMC concerns about diversity? The
report seems to indicate otherwise. Also missing: Qpid is ...?
Incubating since?
* Sanselan - Issues before graduation?
* Shindig - Issues before graduation?
* UIMA - Too comfortable in the Incubator? Focus on growing the
community and on graduating!

Not at all comfortable, to the contrary ;-)  We're trying
as hard as we know how to grow our development community.
(The user community is doing fine, btw).  We realize that
the UIMA core may be a bit hard for people to get into, so
we've been trying to start things on the periphery, such as
analysis components and tooling, to get people to help.

We're open to suggestion on what we could do to attract
additional developers.

--Thilo