Roy T. Fielding wrote:
I've wasted too much time today on the stupid IP Clearance template
that insists on asking a bunch of irrelevant questions about
decisions that the Incubator is not responsible for making.
The required IP clearance questions should be:

   Date:
   Identify the Contribution:
   Identify the Contributor(s):
   What are the filenames for the applicable
     software grant(s):
     Corporate CLA(s):
     Individual CLA(s):
   Location of initial import:
   Destination PMC:

That's it.

One more;

     Determine www.a.o/licenses/exports implications
     for notifications.

That's my last crypto audit step, putting that request to all incubator
podlings and ensuring this mess is under control moving forwards.  Without
adding this as an IP import step, it won't happen.