Niclas Hedhman wrote:
On Monday 21 April 2008 17:46, Paul Fremantle wrote:
the mentors to be the
"primary contacts" for any podling.

+1. With 3 active mentors, you practically need no other PMC members to wake up (let me sleep ;o) ). If you don't have 3 active mentors, then that IS a problem of concern, and should be fixed asap.

Does the mentors know that they are mentors??

They do, and they have reviewed our previous releases.  They do seem
even busier than usual, though...

I haven't seen Ken around for a long time, and I guess Sam is really busy with his duties as Secretary. So perhaps, UIMA should ask the PMC for 3 new mentors...

I think an additional mentor or two would be really
helpful.  First of all, we only have 2.  Secondly,
we've not been making the kind of progress we'd like
to make.  A fresh view would be very welcome.

That's my personal opinion, other UIMA devs please chime
in...

--Thilo