On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Noah Slater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Pursuant to the Releases section of the Incubation Policy we would now like to
> request the approval of the Incubator PMC to make the release.

+1 (non-binding).

An issue that should be fixed, but I don't believe is blocking for the
release is that the license for the autoconf macro reads:

"Copyright (c) 2008 Akos Maroy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification,
are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright
notice and this notice are preserved."

However, the NOTICE file does not contain the second line and I can't
seem to find it elsewhere.

/niklas