There were some problems with the NOTICE and LICENSE files in RC3 (is
there a good guide to this anywhere? having all the individual
licenses in LICENSE seems odd to me...) so I've rolled RC4[1]  and
would like to restart the vote to release Apache Qpid M3.

I started the vote on qpid-dev at 2008-08-22:
http://markmail.org/message/2a6pmx3sdgvh5bu5
And closed it on 2008-08-27 http://markmail.org/message/xb3qppr5krtdp43w

There were:
8 +1s (1 of which was binding)
0 0's
0 -1's

Which were cast by:
Alan Conway
Arnaud Simon
Martin Ritchie
Gordon Sim
Carl Trieloff
Yoav Shapira (binding)
Rajith Attapattu
Lahiru Gunathilake

Artifacts can be found at http://people.apache.org/~aidan/qpid/M3-RC4/
Release notes are located here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12312117&styleName=Html&projectId=12310520&Create=Create

Please vote to:
[+1] Release Apache Qpid M3
[0] que?
[-1] No, there's still an issue with it which needs to be corrected

- Aidan

[1] I ran release.sh and uploaded the output, ritchiem did the actual
leg work for this one
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Nine-tenths of wisdom consists in being wise in time." - Theodore Roosevelt