Thanks Kevan.

I'll call the vote after its baked a little longer and Bertrand provides his input.

On Sep 22, 2008, at 2:21 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

On Sep 22, 2008, at 11:48 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

Bertrand,

On Sep 22, 2008, at 3:42 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

Sorry about that, but considering the list of committers with just one
@apache.org address, I think three mentors are required.

There are currently two @apache.org folks which I'd consider mentoring and that would be myself and Alan Cabrera. Are you interested in joining the mentoring bandwagon ? Others?

I'd be happy to lend a hand and mentor. You can add my name to the list.

--kevan