On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 3:04 AM, James Dixson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So we had a vote and there were plenty of binding votes for incubation
> ([VOTE RESULT] ->
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200809.mbox/%3CF7
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
>
> So now what? Is there supposed to be an acknowledgement by the PMC?
>
> According to the bootstrap section of the Mentor guide here are the steps:

I have created an issue; https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-83
to track the setup of this podling.
(Jira masters; it would be cool if we could have a template for this instead
of the STATUS pages (which could be exported out from Jira instead?) so that
when a new issue is created, all the subtasks are already in place and just
start working on them.)

> I have all of the CLA's and the CCLA ready to send out, should I go ahead
> and do that, or should I wait until someone from the PMC actually asks for
> them?

The Secretary is capable of handling any incoming CLAs at any point in time.
So, you can ask people to start submitting this already. When the Secretary
gets them, they get recorded and Infrastructure will not act on any account
requests until they are.

Cheers
Niclas