Hi Niclas,

Thanks for your feedback, sincerely. Appreciate the time taken.

I'm really not a process junkie and I'm definitely not trying to impose any
ideas here. This suggestion is really off the back of a few items coming up
during our previous graduation debate which were quite a surprise to us at
the time.

My view is that this kind of info might be a useful contribution, from the
pov of our podling and the other incubating projects.

Please don't all flame me at once, but the docs on the incubation process
are not always as detailed as they could be. This is an area I thought I
could help with (docs being a thing of mine).

I'll wait to see if anyone else has a view and then decide what next ! I'd
be happy to simply get the tuppence worth from our mentors instead if the
consensus is that this isn't a good idea .....

Thanks again,
Regards,
Marnie