On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Alex Boisvert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> >   [X ] +1 Approve graduation of Buildr as a Top-Level Project
>
> +1
>
> I have one request though: could the Buildr team add a "who we are" or
> similar page to the project's site, listing the committers? I haven't
> found such a page.

Good point. It's on the website but it's not so obvious, too much stuff has
been added on that page afterward, pushing the names all the way down:

http://incubator.apache.org/buildr/contributing.html#contributors

It would be good to fix this though. Otherwise there's the status page:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/buildr.html

If you're looking for affiliations, basically there are 2 Intalio (Alex and
Assaf) and 2 independents (Victor and Antoine), all pretty active. At this
point, I'm only sticking around to ensure a member is here in case of
problems.

Matthieu