Hi Martijn, Hi Niclas,

I was also surprised not to find Empire-db on the November report list.

Because I had planned on writing the report all week I added it anyway before
actually reading your E-Mails.

So it is now in there (see http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2008
<http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2008> ).

Can it stay in there or do you want me to remove it?

Seems that I have missed out on the fact that the reporting schedule is
quarterly instead monthly (or am I wrong?). So the next report for Empire-db is
due in January, right?

Regards,

Rainer