On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 5:34 PM, Paul Fremantle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ...The full proposal is here:
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/StonehengeProposal..

That says "future contributions could depend on proprietary systems
such as Microsoft .Net or commercial JEE servers", which IIUC means
that some parts of Stonehenge might not be buildable or testable using
open source tools.

We certainly already have some such code in our projects, and I'm no
against that - but I'd like the Stonehenge people to keep such parts
well separated, to allow people who only use open source tools to
benefit from the project as well.

As the project is about interoperability, that's somewhat obvious
anyway, but still worth mentioning IMHO.

-Bertrand