Hi All

As per the IP Clearance template, POI has received a software grant for OpenXML4J, and we'd like to get the OK for this. The template in svn is filled out as openxml4j.xml, and the source bundle is available from http://people.apache.org/~nick/OpenXML4J-Grant/ . An appropriate software grant has been received and filed, as have the ccla/iclas.

Lazy consensus 72 hours would appear to run to 18:00 GMT on Friday 14th. Please do let me know if we've anything wrong in the process :)

Thanks
Nick