On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 6:50 AM, Jason Van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do we have an official process for dissolving a project in the incubator?
>
> We had a vote amongst the IPMC members for NMaven yesterday and 3/4 IPMC
> members voted to dissolve the NMaven project and take it out of the
> incubator.

Uhhh.... I have not seen any vote regarding NMaven in the Incubator
PMC. I must assume you meant PPMC or perhaps even Maven PMC.

> Is there any official process or do we just update the documentation?

I think that you have Incubator PMC consensus, so unless someone
yells, documentation needs to be updated. Off my head;

 * STATUS page -> Add a note that it is retired.
 * Website (if any), saying that Incubation retired.
 * site-author/stylesheets/project.xml  -> Remove NMaven link.
 * site-author/projects/index.xml  -> Move it to Retired section.
 * Reporting Schedule -> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule

Cheers
Niclas