Carl Trieloff wrote:

It is with the support of our mentors and a community vote on our dev list that Qpid would like to graduate. In our last graduation vote the incubator PMC felt that the Qpid project should increase its diversity. Over the intervening months Qpid has added more independents to the project & PPMC, bringing the diversity to 7 legally independent parties (not counting those mentors who will stay on to help advise), with the PPMC diversity at 5 legally independent parties (also not counting mentors).

Qpid also continues to attract more contributors (both independents and large corporates), so the committer pool and diversity should continue to expand as contributors are voted
in as committers.

Qpid has also made an additional release since the last graduation attempt and is currently working through close down of the next release. Qpid was accepted into the incubator
August 2006.

Binding - names listed at: http://incubator.apache.org/whoweare.html

(8 +1 binding)

Niall Pemberton [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Martijn Dashorst [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bertrand Delacretaz [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jim Jagielski [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Craig L Russell  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yoav Shapira [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Paul Fremantle [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ant Elder [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(2 +1 non-binding)

Daniel Kulp [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Luciano Resende [EMAIL PROTECTED]

no (0 or -1 votes)

Many thanks to all those involved and that voted on the community vote etc... I will now
pass the resolution onto the board.

Carl.