Thanks, it works.

Gurkan

________________________________
From: David Crossley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 7:14:55 AM
Subject: OpenWebBeans svn authorization (Was: Update Incubator Status Page)

Gurkan Erdogdu wrote:

> I am the comitter of the recently incubator OpenWebBeans. I tried to do tasks
> that are explained in the http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html to
> update OpenWebBeans site (to put it into the site-author/projects/index.xml,
> and site-author/stylesheets/project.xml, also some updates in the
> site-author/projects/openwebbeans.xml), but when I tried to commit it gives
> the error :
>
> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: MKACTIVITY of
> '/repos/asf/!svn/act/51fd909e-853a-4c12-83ff-c597a7a3379e': 403 Forbidden
> (https://svn.apache.org)
>
> I think, I have no permission to commit changes.
>
> Is it possible to get this permission?

The accounts were already set up for you "gerdogdu" and
for Conny Lundgren "conny" but not yet added to the
Subversion authorisation. I just now did that, added the
mentors "matzew,kevan", and also added SVN configuration
for the "openwebbeans". Is that all correct?

So now you should be okay to do that commit.

-David