Kevan Miller wrote:
> Gurkan Erdogdu wrote:
> >
> >I looked at the https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1775 for
> >creating the SVN, but it is commented with "Not an infra task. Needs
> >to be
> >done by someone on the incubator pmc."
> >
> >How will we going on?
>
> David Crossley already took care of that -- he mentioned this in an
> earlier email.

I only did the "svn authorization" part. The OpenWebBeans
mentors should be able to handle the rest.

i.e. I did the second part of:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#Set+Up+Repository

I know that that step is trivial, but i am directing
people to the documentation. If it is obscure, then
please help to fix it.

-David